How TheDivine.in manages the entire value chainsuccessfully? AtTheDivine.in, keeping you as the priority we make sure that your ordered products reach efficiently to you, without damage and ontime. Once you have ordered, you can really kick back and relax as all your products are shipped directly to your doorstep, hassle free and absolutely free of charge. However, for additional information on your shipped products, incase you'd like to be informed, here's the dope.
What happens after I have ordered? How do I track my order?
Once you have completed a successful online transaction, your order is processed at the earliest. In case of offline transaction (such as Cash on Delivery) your order is processed after you've attended the verification call from our customer support. If you are making payments via Cheque/ Demand Draft, payments are verified before processing your order.
After the order processing is completed, your products are dispatched at the earliest, the status for which and the intermediate steps will be constantly updated via emails and text messages, using information provided by you during completion of your order. You can also check the status of your order through courier website.
|Note: Popular products may take longer to reach.|
How do I track my order on courier website?
TheDivine.in have collaborated with industry best logistics to deliver your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time.
Note: All successfully processed orders are assigned AWB (Air Way Bill) number of the partnered logistic vendor. You can click on the following courier link and paste your AWB no to track your Order:
- Blue dart Courier
- First Flight Courier
- Express Courier
- AFL Courier
- Quantium Post
- Indian Post
Courier terms simplified. [ When the courier status reads the following, this is what you decipher ]
- In Transit: The consignment is on route to the destination
- Delivered: The consignment is delivered.
- Returned to Origin: Delivery had been attempted, however due to reasons mentioned below, the consignment is returned back to the TheDivine.in.(Consignee Refuse to accept/Consignee not available at Home/Payment not Ready/Address/Contact number irrelevant/insufficient.)
Once your order has been dispatched, it should reach to you within a time frame of 7 working days, unless otherwise in which case your order shall be returned to origin.
- In some circumstances, it may take longer to receive the shipment depending on your location and accessibility.
- In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.
- In case of re-shipping, shipping charges will be levied.
We know how cash is not always the convenient mode of payment considering times are rough, and some of us don't have credit cards. But that urge to buy doesn't listen to your circumstance, does it? Put a stopper to restlessness. Shop easy with us with our convenient, easy to use payment options that lets you pay both on and offline.
Our Offline Payment Modes
1) Cash on delivery:
Cash on Delivery (COD) is available in most of the cities and towns across India. The Cash on delivery payment option is available on orders that ship to a single shipping address only. Hand over the cash to courier only when products are delivered at your doorstep. Easy peasy?
2) Cheque/Demand Draft:
You can pay either by Cheque or Demand Draft of the required amount in the favor of "TheDivine ONLINE PRIVATE LIMITED" to the following corporate office address:
TheDivine Online Private Limited,
S-25, Second Floor, Fatah Tower, Nagori Garden,
Bhilwara, Rajasthan 311001 India.
|Note: Note: Please write full details on the back of demand draft/ cheque to insure hassle-free process.|
Our Online Payment Modes
1) Credit Card/Debit Card:
You can now shop at TheDivine.in with your credit/Debit cards (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Diners club, American Express) over secure mediums.
2) Internet Banking:
Convenient shopping is in. Use internet banking to pay through yourbank's interface by the help of a simplified step-by-step process.
Love to shop but budget on chop! Now, shop with breeze with easy to pay monthly installments.
4) Mobile Wallet:
Your mobile is now your wallet! Make payments via Airtel Money, Mobikwik, PayTM. Icashcard, Oxi cash, Pay cash, Vodaphone Mpesa wallet service with highest secure standard.
EMI Usage Terms and Condition
Shopping is more affordable when you can pay in easy monthly installments.Naaptol allows you to pay EMI with Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank or ICICI Bank credit cards, stretched over a period of 3 to 9 months with nominal processing free. Like we say, shop right, shop more. TheDivine.in offers 3,6 & 9 easy installments on your Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank or ICICI Bank credit cards.
1) Pay in easy 3/6/9 month installments
2) Available for minimum transaction value of Rs. 3000 for 3 Months, 6 Months and 9 Months
3) Bank's annual interest rates varies for different tenures (as shown below) according to the reducing monthly balance.
|Banks||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months|
Need a bit more clarification? Here's how the charges will work:
1) If the bank selected by you is ICICI and your total transaction amount is Rs.10,000 with 3 months EMI, you will be charged 13% reducing annual interest on (principal) this amount. Which means your monthly installments will be around Rs. 3,406 including the interest of Rs. 217 (Rs 3,406 x 3months tenure=Rs 10,217). Therefore, total amount charged by ICICI will be Rs 10,217(Rs10,000prinicpal +Rs 217 interest)
2) In case you are using a cash voucher, the transaction amount will be reduced for and after the redemption value of voucher.